The terms set out on this page are to be viewed by all parties as a binding and insoluble contract in agreement to the terms and conditions detailed below. By signing a sales contract before commencement of work you are authorising Design Code Play to proceed with all work outlined in the order form for the cost agreed between Design Code Play and yourselves.
corresponding with Design Code Play
If you have any queries you would like to ask at any time then we recommend that you put it in writing in an email to us using our main email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
This way we can keep a history of all correspondence between the two parties and answer your queries more quickly and more efficiently.
agreement to the design concept
Once the final proof has been agreed between both parties, this will be final confirmation that you agree to all design and development work detailed within the final proof itself. This agreement absolves Design Code Play of any liability for any errors and omissions that may be present on the final proof. It also means you cannot make any changes to those already set out in the final proof and you cannot hold Design Code Play responsible if you are not happy with the completion of the work. As long as the work supplied by Design Code Play is consistent with all the details outlined in the final proof you must pay for the work in full and you are unable to take any action against Design Code Play for any work in which you may be dissatisfied.
Making changes after the final proof has been agreed entitles Design Code Play to re-negotiate the total cost of the work undertaken depending on how the changes affect the time it takes Design Code Play to complete the work. A certain amount of changes may be negotiated into the sales contract and the conditions of these changes will be detailed at the time of negotiation.
New customers are required to pay 50% of the total cost before commencement of any work. The outstanding amount will be paid on delivery of completion of the work. Existing customers will be required to adhere to payment terms detailed on the final invoice, this being strictly 30 days unless otherwise stated. If full payment is not received within the payment period stated on the final invoice, Design Code Play reserve the right to charge interest on top of the total cost as well as any administrative costs incurred in relation to recovering the outstanding amount.
Design Code Play will endeavour to itemise the final invoice in as much detail as we feel sufficient. Details such as research, design, development will all be itemised as standard. The cost of each of these stages will be negotiated at the time of completing the sales contract. If payments for each stage are to be made individually then separate invoices will be drawn up. Payments for each stage will need to be received before the next stage of work is commenced.
All work produced by Design Code Play will belong to Design Code Play unless agreed beforehand in writing by both parties. If you supply us with any material that requires copyrights then it is your responsibility to obtain these and we will assume that you have. You will be held responsible for any claims that arise regarding the use of any content that requires copyrights. Any website builds by Design Code Play will require a link back to the Design Code Play website unless agreed beforehand in writing in the sales contract.
Design Code Play accept no liability whatsoever for consequential, third party losses or any circumstance beyond the control of Design Code Play resulting in a delay in delivery however caused.
Design Code Play support the most recent versions of common web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome and Opera. If compatibility is required with any browser that we do not support there will be an additional cost.
Design Code Play mange web site hosting under our own terms and we reserve the right to choose a server hosting partner and retention of all files and images required for hosting for security and performance reasons. Design Code Play’s management of web hosting will induce a periodic cost to maintain the best interests of the web site.
Design Code Play accept no responsibility if we are unable to carry out any work detailed in the sales contract due to any events out of our control such as act of god, legislation, natural disasters, power supply failure and employee’s strike. During such times, you may wish to terminate the contract by written notice to ourselves. All work completed by Design Code Play up to that point must be paid for on a percentage basis of the total cost. Otherwise the work will be delivered by us at the earliest opportunity and will not affect the total cost of the work.
Design Code Play is committed to protecting the privacy of any information that you provide us with. Design Code Play adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK at all times.
- Information on this website will be accurate and up-to-date at the time of publishing of the information.
- Design Code Play shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this website or the reliance on information in it.
- The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by applicable laws.
- No information contained in this website shall constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the shares of Design Code Play or an invitation by or on behalf of Design Code Play to enter into a contract with you.
- Any external links on this website are not under the control of Design Code Play and we take no responsibility or endorse any of the content of the linked websites.
- The contents of this website, including all information, material, software and graphics, are copyrighted by Design Code Play and are for informational use only.
- Unauthorised use of any content or graphics from this site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
- In no event shall Design Code Play be liable for any damages whatsoever that may arise from the use of this website. Design Code Play is also not responsible for any content from any linked or referenced website that could cause any damages.